New USAA cardholders of the USAA debit card or credit card can activate their cards online or by telephone. The online activation process is simple and if you don’t already have a USAA online account you can activate your card and create an online account at the same time. If you’re not interested in an online account then you can simply call the activation phone number.
Contents hide 1 USAA Activate Debit Card Steps 1.1 Related Posts
USAA Activate Debit Card Steps
There are a few steps to getting started with activating through the online process, let’s get started:
- Visit www.usaa.com/activate debit card
If you are not already a USAA member you will need to go through the registration process. Follow these steps to register:
- Click the green Join Online button
- Click the #3 option to “Continue to the Product or Service you were exploring”
There are 3 sections of the application you will need to complete: Eligibility, Online Registration, and Confirmation
Complete the “Tell us about yourself” form including inputting your first name, last name, and date of birth
- Click the Complete Form to Continue
Continue on through the other 2 sections (Eligibility and Online Registration). At the end of the process you will have created your online account including Online ID and Password.
You can now continue back to the homepage of usaa.com/activate debit card and proceed to signing in to your USAA account.
- Click on “My Accounts” which will open your account page and your new USAA Debit Card activation will begin.
- Select Activate Debit Card and click Yes. Follow the rest of the online instructions and within a few seconds your new card will be activated.
USAA Debit Card Activation By Phone
If you’re not interested in setting up an online account via www.usaa.com/activate debit card or just prefer to the phone activation option better then you can call the number below and go through the automated process for card activation.
Call customer service
You will need to have your card handy to enter your card details such as your debit card number, expiration date, and the 3 digit CVV located on the back of your card.
USAA Card Activation Tips
USAA members that are waiting for their debit/credit card to arrive in the mail can in the meantime activate their card via their online account. Just login to your USAA account and go through the activation steps.
Your new card typically takes up to 10 business days to arrive in the mail. You can take this time to activate it in preparation.
www.usaa.com/activate debit card
- amexgiftcard.com Activate Your Amex Gift Card: American Express Gift Card recipients looking to activate their gift card can quickly go to the amexgiftcard.com activate website to get started
- Buff Away Unwanted Hair with Smooth Away: Are you trying to get rid of unwanted hair? Have you considered buying expensive hair removal products but the price just turned you off? Don’t give up hope y(...)
- www.reloadepass.com – Add Funds To E-Pass Account: Drivers looking to add funds to their E-Pass account can visit the Reload E-Pass website online at www.reloadepass.com.