Target customers that have received their Target Redcard before using it must first activate the card in order to receive the savings and discounts. There are a couple ways to activate your card which are online or by phone. Both options are easy to accomplish but here’s some guidance to get you started.
Contents hide 1 How to Activate Target MyRedcard 2 Target MyRedCard Online Account Features 3 Benefits of Target RedCard 4 Target RedCard Credit Card Rates & Fees 4.1 Related Posts
How to Activate Target MyRedcard
- Visit www.target.com/myredcard activate
If you already have an account simply login and follow the card activation instructions once you’ve accessed the site
For users that do not have an account enroll for an online account follow these brief steps:
- From the target.com/myredcard activate homepage
- Click the red Sign Up button
- Enter your card number
- Click the red Begin Enrollment button
Continue on with the rest of the enrollment process
How to Activate by Phone
Follow the automated call prompts to activate your card or speak with a representative
Target MyRedCard Online Account Features
After signing up for an online account there are benefits that you can use your online account for. Here is a list of features you can use to assist with managing your Target Redcard:
- Manage your card PIN
- Add or manage cardholders
- Set card alerts
- Enroll in paperless credit card statements
- Make and schedule credit card payments
Benefits of Target RedCard
The Target RedCard is a great card that clients can earn fixed discounts on purchases online or in-store after activating at target.com/myredcard activate. RedCard allows you to make purchases exclusive to the Target store, app, and website.
Following are a few advantages of activating Target Credit Card:
- On eligible purchases, you’ll get a fixed 5% discount.
- Save 5% by ordering subscriptions on every day essentials.
- On eligible purchases, you will receive an additional 1.5% discount.
- Free shipping for two days when you make a purchase with no minimum purchase amount.
- Get a 30-day extra grace period on returns and exchanges apart from the regular timeframe.
- Exclusive offers for RedCard customers throughout the year.
- An interest rate that varies depending on the purchasing and repayment pattern.
- There is no annual fee.
- Free 2-Day Shipping on hundreds of thousands of items from Target.com
- Shop $100 and save 10%
- 10% off on your anniversary for signing up for Target marketing emails
- Hotels.com offers a 10% discount on hotel rooms
Your purchases will generally take between 2 and 3 days to process when your RedCard Credit card is linked to your existing checking account.
Cash withdrawal of up to $40 at checkout (RedCard Credit)
Target RedCard Credit Card Rates & Fees
Purchase APR: 24.65%
Minimum Interest Charge: No less than $1.00
Late Payment Fee: Up to $39
Returned Payment Fee: Up to $28
- amexgiftcard.com Activate Your Amex Gift Card: American Express Gift Card recipients looking to activate their gift card can quickly go to the amexgiftcard.com activate website to get started
- Buff Away Unwanted Hair with Smooth Away: Are you trying to get rid of unwanted hair? Have you considered buying expensive hair removal products but the price just turned you off? Don’t give up hope y(...)
- www.reloadepass.com – Add Funds To E-Pass Account: Drivers looking to add funds to their E-Pass account can visit the Reload E-Pass website online at www.reloadepass.com.