All businesses that were eligible and applied for a $10,000 advance on the EIDL (Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program) according to this website www.sbaloanstatus.com can check the status of their loan.
The loans are made via the Small Business Administration and the advance is supposed to be made available within days of a successful application. Applicants need to have followed the guidelines for applying for approval and the loan advance does not have to be repaid.Contents hide 1 SBALoanStatus – Getting Started 1.1 Related Posts
SBALoanStatus – Getting Started
To get started with checking on your loan you can follow these simple steps:
- Visit www.sbaloanstatus.com
***When you visit the website it lands on Skip Powered by YoGov website at this link https://helloskip.com/loan-tracking
Complete the short form to the right of the page with the following info:
- First name
- Last name
- Phone number
- EIDL application number
- Click the blue Track Application button
Continue on with the rest of the process and hopefully your application will be found and you receive an update of where you are in the process. Hopefully it won’t be long before you receive your $10,000 advance.
As you continue further with checking your status you will notice other information that you will be privy to including:
- View the latest info from the SBA
- See how many applications have already been approved
- Find out how many are ahead of you in the loan queue
- Who has already received their loans
- When you can expect to receive the $10,000 if you’re approved
EIDL Loan Status Details
The sbaloanstatus website is offered at no charge if you are simply tracking your EIDL loan status. They do offer a membership to their website including a 15 day free trial which allows you anytime access to the following:
- 24/7 personal assistants to answer your questions
- Info for loans and government programs
- Passport renewals
- DMV help
- Visa help
The goal of the site is to be a 3rd party or mediator for you just in case you have issues with some government programs.
Who is HelloSkip
As mentioned earlier when you visit the sbaloanstatus.com website it redirects to Skip powered by YoGov. YoGov.org is a Personal Assistant for government services to help customers find the information or help they’re needing.
As a Skip member the site is dedicated to providing resources, information, loan and financial assistance, etc.
Have helped over 1 million people to date
Built by the team at YoGov.org
Founded in 2016
#1 government services concierge company in the US
Membership program began in early 2020
- amexgiftcard.com Activate Your Amex Gift Card: American Express Gift Card recipients looking to activate their gift card can quickly go to the amexgiftcard.com activate website to get started
- Buff Away Unwanted Hair with Smooth Away: Are you trying to get rid of unwanted hair? Have you considered buying expensive hair removal products but the price just turned you off? Don’t give up hope y(...)
- www.reloadepass.com – Add Funds To E-Pass Account: Drivers looking to add funds to their E-Pass account can visit the Reload E-Pass website online at www.reloadepass.com.