Drivers looking to add funds to their E-Pass account can visit the Reload E-Pass website online. It’s a convenient way to fund and manage your account without having to rely on the Reload lanes. At most tolls there are Reload lanes that allow drivers to stop while driving to check on their account.
Contents hide 1 Reloadepass.com Instructions 1.1 Related Posts
To reload your E-Pass account you will need to follow these brief instructions:
- Visit www.reloadepass.com
- Click the Reload E-Pass icon in the middle of the page or simply login to your account
- Enter your Username
- Enter your password
- Click the orange LogIn button
While logged in you can add a credit card or your bank account information to store on file for future payments. Payments can be made manually or automatic billing can be setup. Your current balance is on display while logged in.
Any changes to your contact information can be edited by you. The vehicle that currently has the E-Pass Transponder should be identified within your account along with the license plate number.
For first-timers to www.reloadepass.com that have not created an online E-Pass account on the Login screen please click the Click here link to create a new online E-Pass Management Account. This registration feature only works if you’ve already received an E-Pass from a Reload lane when you visited a Service Center or ordered one via phone call.
- Input your account number
- Input your Pin
- Click the orange Log In button
Reload E-Pass Features
There are a number of other features that the Reload E-Pass website offers customers. It’s a one stop shop for a variety of uses concerning using the E-Pass system. Here are some other options available:
Pay Your Invoice
If you’ve received an invoice or Uniform Traffic Citation you can select this option and pay via reloadepass.com without an account. You will need to enter your reference number or license plate to search for your invoice or citation.
Get An E-Pass
Elect to receive a free E-Pass sticker or purchase a specialty CollegePass or portable transponder
Activate Your New E-Pass
Activate an E-Pass sticker, portable, or CollegePass
Manage Your E-Pass
Simply login to your account and view your account information and activity.
There are benefits to choosing to use the E-Pass service at reloadepass.com. You will save money on toll fees through the exclusive toll discount programs. Registered accounts are automatically eligible for discounted savings based on the number of toll transactions per transponder per month on CFX expressways. Customers will automatically save 23% on average over cash customers
Accepted on all toll roads in Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina
Reload Lanes are a drive-up service were motorists can get a free E-Pass sticker or E-Pass
REload lanes are open 7 days a week from 6am to 8pm
Contact Customer Service
Call E-Pass Customer Service Representative at 1-407-823-7277 or 1-800-353-7277
Monday – Friday 8am to 6pm
Email – [emailprotected]
- amexgiftcard.com Activate Your Amex Gift Card: American Express Gift Card recipients looking to activate their gift card can quickly go to the amexgiftcard.com activate website to get started
- Buff Away Unwanted Hair with Smooth Away: Are you trying to get rid of unwanted hair? Have you considered buying expensive hair removal products but the price just turned you off? Don’t give up hope y(...)
- www.reloadepass.com – Add Funds To E-Pass Account: Drivers looking to add funds to their E-Pass account can visit the Reload E-Pass website online at www.reloadepass.com.