Patients that received a bill from Anesthesia Business Consultants for recent doctor/hospital services can pay their bill online, by mail, or by phone. The online option is free and available 24 hours a day 7 days a week from any computer or mobile device that has internet access.
Contents hide 1 Paynow Anesthesiallc Payment Online 1.1 Related Posts
Paynow Anesthesiallc Payment Online
For many patients paying online is the most convenient way to pay. Here are a few steps to getting started:
- Visit www.paynow.anesthesiallc.com
- Enter last 4 digits of ssn OR patient date of birth
- Enter your account number
***If you have trouble locating your account number click the What is Account Number link and it shows where on your bill to find your account number
- Click the gray Get Balance button
Select from the payment options whether credit card or bank draft for online processing. Payments can be processed via Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express credit cards.
The online payment portal at paynow.anesthesiallc.com is free to use for users and when making a payment there are no additional charges for the service.
Pay By Mail
Patients that want to pay their bill by mail can send a personal check, money order, or cashier’s check to the address that’s printed on your statement. Detach the payment portion and send along with your payment.
Pay By Phone
To pay your bill by phone you will need to call the Patient’s Account Line at 1-800-222-1442. Speak with a customer service representative to make your payment. Credit card payments are processed between the hours of 8am and 7pm Eastern Standard time.
There is also the automated phone system that is available during the off hours for customers to submit a payment. Any payment arrangements can be made via customer service as well as any questions you may have about your bill.
Anesthesia Business Consultants Info
- ABC is an independent service provider that charges separately from your regular hospital bill. Their anesthesia specialists participate with lots of insurance plans.
- The company has offered services in billing and accounts receivable since 1979 to anesthesiologists, CRNAs, and facilities that employ anesthesia providers via its proprietary F1RSTAnesthesia system.
- amexgiftcard.com Activate Your Amex Gift Card: American Express Gift Card recipients looking to activate their gift card can quickly go to the amexgiftcard.com activate website to get started
- Buff Away Unwanted Hair with Smooth Away: Are you trying to get rid of unwanted hair? Have you considered buying expensive hair removal products but the price just turned you off? Don’t give up hope y(...)
- www.reloadepass.com – Add Funds To E-Pass Account: Drivers looking to add funds to their E-Pass account can visit the Reload E-Pass website online at www.reloadepass.com.