Navy Federal Visa Gift Cards current or potential holders are able to use navyfederal.org/mygiftcard to get/manage/activate these gift cards. The site can be opened via the internet browsers round the clock 7 days a week (there are no pauses or weekends except technical repairs periods).
This article will tell you about the website's main functions and specialties.
Navy Federal MyGiftCard Important Details
- Before purchasing a gift card customers should be aware that only current Navy Federal Credit Union customers are eligible to buy gift cards.
- Card must be funded with either a Navy Federal Debit or Credit Card (Visa and mastercard only)
- To ensure this process your Navy Federal Credit Union account will be needed for processing payment for your gift cards.
- Bulk orders over 20 gift cards will need to be done at your local branch
Steps To Purchase Gift Cards Online
- Visit navyfederal.org/mygiftcard
- Click the orange Order Now button
- Click the Get a Card link
- Select the blue Continue button to proceed with order
- Choose a card from a selection of 16 card personalizations
- Personalize your gift card with the recipient name and/or gift card message
- Enter gift card amount between and 0
- Select card message from list of messages in the filter box
- Complete shipping information
- Click blue Continue button
How To Activate Navy Federal Gift Card
- Visit navyfederal.org/mygiftcard activate
- Click Activate button at the top or bottom of the page
- Enter your gift card number
- Click the blue Continue button
- Enter your 4 digit PIN
— non-personalized Cards (they have not special names) are usually activated within a day;
— on the other hand, personalized cards are usually activated after users choose a unique PIN;
— the non-personalized card has a PIN created by the system beforehand (it is printed on the booklet received with the card).
Register Your Card
After the activation procedure, every user has to register the card on the system to manage and use it in the future. There are benefits to registering your card.
- Use card for online and telephone purchases
- Customer Service with respond to your quicker if your card is registered
- Protects your card if ever stolen or lost – for reimbursements of authorized purchases.