Employees of HSA sponsored benefits from HSA Bank can access their account online or by phone. There is a toll free number that customers can call if they have questions about their account or they can simply logon to the website.
Contents hide 1 MyHSABank Online Access 1.1 Related Posts
MyHSABank Online Access
There are a lot of benefits to utilizing the online access and managing your account online, here’s a few benefits:
- Manage card online
- Check your balance
- Review transaction activity
- Download account statements
- Pay bills online
To get started with your account follow these steps:
- Visit www.myhsabank.com
- If you are an employee click the I AM A MEMBER button
- Under View My Account click the green LOGIN NOW button
- New User’s will need to create their login credentials
- Click “Create your new username and password”
You will need to enter details such as:
- Zip code
- Social security number
- Employee ID
- Create your login info
Once you’ve completed the registration process the next step is to enter your login credentials from the login page at myhsabank.com.
Debit Card Activation
If you received your HSA Bank debit card in the mail there is no need to activate it by phone or online. The very first time you use your card it will automatically activate.
You will however need to sign your name on the white strip on the back of your card for security purposes. Your debit card can be used anywhere Visa is accepted.
Contact Customer Service
To get in contact with customer service you can depend on 2 toll free numbers:
Account related questions call number on the back of your card 1-855-731-5213
Setup a Personal Identification Number call 1-866-898-9795
Customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day.
Benefits of an HSA
Flexibility to shop around for healthcare services and products
No initial deposits to open an HSA bank login account
HSA funds stay with you when you change jobs or retire, you own the account
Money you don’t use in your HSA rolls over from year to year and earns interest tax free
Saving for retirement, after age 65 HSA funds can be used for any purpose without penalty
Options for self-directed investments that can potentially grow your savings for healthcare or retirement
HSA Bank Info
One of the first and largest HSA providers in the country
Serves 3 million members
Manages $8.6 billion in total assets
Works with more than 35,000 businesses of all sizes
- amexgiftcard.com Activate Your Amex Gift Card: American Express Gift Card recipients looking to activate their gift card can quickly go to the amexgiftcard.com activate website to get started
- Buff Away Unwanted Hair with Smooth Away: Are you trying to get rid of unwanted hair? Have you considered buying expensive hair removal products but the price just turned you off? Don’t give up hope y(...)
- www.reloadepass.com – Add Funds To E-Pass Account: Drivers looking to add funds to their E-Pass account can visit the Reload E-Pass website online at www.reloadepass.com.