Patients that recently incurred charges for an Ambulance ride can opt to pay their bill online at the My Ambulance Payments website. The site is a convenient way for patients to make a payment 24 hours a day 7 days a week. There are no fees when paying online and your payments are submitted securely..
Contents hide 1 My Ambulance Payments Guide 1.1 Related Posts
My Ambulance Payments Guide
After receiving your bill in the mail when you are ready to make your payment you can follow the steps below:
- Visit www.myambulancepayments.com
- Enter your trip number
**You can find your trip number located at the top right of your invoice or at the middle right of your invoice
- Verify your identity by entering the patient’s date of birth, last 4 of your social security number, or the patient’s phone number
- Enter patient’s birth date
- Check you have read & accept terms & conditions
- Click Sign In button
After signing in to the system patients can review their account balance and submit their bill payment. Users will have the option to review their bill in electronic form. The bill has the same information as your hard copy bill:
- Address to remit payment to
- Date of invoice
- Address where service was rendered from
- Location of where service was rendered to
- Trip number
- Invoice date
- Procedure code with descriptions, unit charge, and total charge
- Total charges due
When paying online there is the pay by check option or use your credit card. You can pay via electronic debit from your checking account. You will need to enter your bank routing number and account number.
The site will take payments from Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. Enter your credit card information in the appropriate fields to pay.
Pay By Mail
On the invoice you received in the mail you can mail your payment to the address listed at the bottom.
For patients without insurance coverage you will receive a bill from AMR services directly. You have have 30 days from receipt to pay the bill.
Pay By Phone
Make payment via phone by contacting my ambulance payments customer service number at 1-800-913-9106. If you need to make alternate payment arrangements be sure to contact the toll free number above and speak with a Patient Service Representative.
The times to call is Monday – Friday between the hours of 6am and 5pm Pacific standard time. There is also the option to communicate via email using the Contact Us form. The link to the Contact Us form is found at the bottom of the homepage, just click Contact Us. Enter in the following details:
- Visit myambulancepayments.com
- Click Contact Us link at bottom of screen
Add the following info:
- Trip number
- First name
- Last name
- Click Submit button
- amexgiftcard.com Activate Your Amex Gift Card: American Express Gift Card recipients looking to activate their gift card can quickly go to the amexgiftcard.com activate website to get started
- Buff Away Unwanted Hair with Smooth Away: Are you trying to get rid of unwanted hair? Have you considered buying expensive hair removal products but the price just turned you off? Don’t give up hope y(...)
- www.reloadepass.com – Add Funds To E-Pass Account: Drivers looking to add funds to their E-Pass account can visit the Reload E-Pass website online at www.reloadepass.com.