Consumers that received a letter in the mail from American Express advertising their Amex EveryDay Credit Card can apply for the card online at myamexeveryday.com. The other option for applying is by completing and submitting the Pre-Selected Application included with your offer letter. You will need to return it via mail.
The online application site is a much faster way to apply for the my Amex Everyday card as you can receive an instant decision within seconds after applying while submitting your paper application by mail can take up to 7 business days to receive a response. You’ll have to consider mail travel time and processing which slows down the process. The best option is to apply online and find out your acceptance or denial within seconds.
At the online site you will need to enter your Amex Everyday RSVP code which is a 14 digit code highlighted on your offer letter. Your RSVP code along with your zip code is required then afterwards select Enter to begin the online application process.
You will need to enter typical credit card application info such as your social security number, date of birth, total annual income, employer name, etc.
MyAmexEveryday Card Features
If you are concerned about the value the Amex Everyday Card offers here is a list of benefits you’ll receive as a cardholder. The primary benefit of this card is it’s rewards features and it rewards you for how often you use the card.
- No annual fee
- If you make 20 or more purchases in a billing period you’ll earn 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits
- Earn 2X membership rewards at supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases then 1X
- First 18 months enjoy a 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers, afterwards it’s 13.99%.
- Earn 15,000 membership rewards points after making $1,000 in purchases on the card within the first 3 months of card membership
15,000 membership rewards points can be used toward up to $150 in rewards value. Points can be redeemed for travel rewards or for gift cards at over 100 retailers and restaurants.
Amex Everyday Card Fee Assessment
- Cash advance fee
- Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance whichever is greater
- Balance transfer fee
- Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer whichever is greater
- Foreign transfer fee
- 2.7% of each transaction after conversion to US dollars
- Late payment fee – up to $38
- Returned payment fee – up to $38
Be sure to respond to this credit card offer prior to the offer expiration date. That date should be highlighted on the card and it’s only good up to that particular date. Your pre-qualification won’t be valid if you decide to apply after that date. Visit myamexeveryday.com and apply for the Amex Everyday credit card online.