Kemper Auto Insurance customers can utilize the Alliance United web portal to access their auto insurance information and make payments online. The site is up and running 24 hours a day for customers to logon at any time. Here is an idea of all the features available to users when they login:
- Go paperless
- Set bill reminders
- View policy status
- Make a payment
- Proof of insurance
- File and track claims
- Update your personal profile
- Go Mobile
Alliance United Insurance Login Steps
If you are ready to get started with the login process here are a few steps to consider:
- Visit www.allianceunited.com
There are 2 options available for customers to choose from which are Policy Access and Quick Pay. The Policy Access feature provides you access to your account to review your account info.
The Quick Pay feature allows users to make a manual one-time payment without having to login or even have an account.
The Policy Access feature requires users to enter your policy number and password
Click the red Policy Access button
The Quick Pay feature requires users to enter their policy number and zip code. You will be presented with payment options such as credit card or electronic bank draft. Just enter in your payment account info and your payment will be submitted instantly.
Forgot Password Troubleshooting Feature
In case you’ve forgotten your password you can utilize the Forgot Password feature that offers first level assistance.
- Visit the www.allianceunited.com login page
- Click the Forgot Password link
- Enter your policy number
- Click the red Submit button
Pay Your Bill
After setting up your account and logging in users can utilize the Alliance United pay bill reminders feature. This feature ensures you won’t make your auto insurance payment late. Here is how it works:
- Login to your allianceunited.com account
- Select Edit under the Policy Information section
- Enter your cell phone number and email address
- Choose Yes for Insured Accepts the Electronic Terms and Conditions question
- Select Payment Reminders option of choice
- Click Update to complete
Contact Customer Service
Call Allied United insurance payment phone number: 1-866-530-5500
Customer service available 8am to 9pm PST Mon – Fri
- amexgiftcard.com Activate Your Amex Gift Card: American Express Gift Card recipients looking to activate their gift card can quickly go to the amexgiftcard.com activate website to get started
- Buff Away Unwanted Hair with Smooth Away: Are you trying to get rid of unwanted hair? Have you considered buying expensive hair removal products but the price just turned you off? Don’t give up hope y(...)
- www.reloadepass.com – Add Funds To E-Pass Account: Drivers looking to add funds to their E-Pass account can visit the Reload E-Pass website online at www.reloadepass.com.