Vehicle owners considering refinancing their auto loan may get the lender network of rateGenius along with the Air Force Federal Credit Union at airforce.rategenius.com to shop for a much better deal.
If you're looking to refinance your auto loan, the loan services of rateGenius in partnership with the Air Force Federal Credit Union, will provide you access to their own lender network so it is possible to find another lender prepared to provide you a much better rate on your loan. They've lenders within their network which could decrease your interest rate and decrease your car payment.
rateGenius – How to Apply
Consumers may apply online at airforce.rategenius.com or by telephoning 1-866-498-9990. When you stop by the online application website you'll have to enter your Promo Code that's emphasized on the mailer you received. This voucher code has your customized loan info coded to it when you put in your information a lot of your loan information may populate. You have been searching to get a loan that's the reason you received the offer from the email.
When applying online you'll also have to enter info regarding the vehicle you are refinancing for example VIN number, mileage, type of vehicle, vehicle year, name the loan is in, monthly payment, loan terms, etc.. You might wish to get this info handy so that you may accelerate the procedure. After completing the online application you'll be shown supplies from financial institutions regarding automobile loan chances.
rateGenius Loan Pre-Approval Criteria
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens
- Customer credit and employment history will be checked
- The vehicle you’re getting refinanced has to be a model year 2008 or newer with fewer than 80,000 miles.
- The company does not make loans on cargo vans, flatbeds, work trucks, Oldsmobile, or Daewoo vehicles.
- The Air Force Federal Credit Union may request that you join their credit union in order to participate in the refinancing process.