Post Foods LLC is in a lawsuit that claims they made misleading statements concerning many of their products labeling them healthy when in fact their is high added sugar contents. The company has denied these statements/labels are true and their products are nutrient-dense and healthy foods. Here is a list of the cereal products referenced:
- Honey Bunches of Oats
- Great Grains
- Raisin Bran
- Bran Flakes
- Honey Bunches of Oats Granola
- Shredded Wheat
- Waffle Crisp
- Golden Crisp
How to Submit Added Sugar Class Action Claim
Submit Claim Online
- Visit www.addedsugarclassaction.com
- Click the green Submit a Claim button
Enter the following info:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
Continue on with the rest of the claim submission process which will include product selection info, purchase history, settlement option, and the last step confirmation.
Submit Claim by Mail
- Visit the addedsugarclassaction.com website and download claim documents
- Click the Documents tab at the top of the page
- Click the Mail-In Claim Form
- Download and print out document
Complete the document and mail to the following address:
PO Box 671
Baton Rouge, LA 70821
Addedsugarclassaction Claim Member Info
Class members will be considered for this settlement if they can prove they purchased one of the Post Foods products between February 29, 2020 and November 2, 2020.
The average payout is set around $14.28 but depends on the number of claims made and each claimant’s purchase history.
Deadline to Submit Claim
The deadline to have your claim submitted is by May 19, 2021 either via addedsugarclassaction.com or by mail.
To be Excluded
If you ask to be excluded you will not be bound by what the Court does in this case and will keep any right you might have to sue Post separately about the same legal claims in this lawsuit.
There will be no recovery under the proposed Settlement in this case. You must request to be excluded by May 19, 2021.
You must tell the Court why the proposed Settlement is unreasonable, unfair, or inadequate.
You may file a written objection no later than May 19, 2021 and/or appear at the Final Approval Hearing to tell the Court why you believe the proposed Settlement is unfair, unreasonable, or inadequate.
If a person decides to do none of the above or do nothing you will receive no cash reward and any potential right to sue at a later date.
A court hearing is scheduled for June 23, 2021 to make a decision on the settlement. The court will determine the amount of the settlement including fees, expenses, and service awards to be paid under the Settlement Fund.
- amexgiftcard.com Activate Your Amex Gift Card: American Express Gift Card recipients looking to activate their gift card can quickly go to the amexgiftcard.com activate website to get started
- Buff Away Unwanted Hair with Smooth Away: Are you trying to get rid of unwanted hair? Have you considered buying expensive hair removal products but the price just turned you off? Don’t give up hope y(...)
- www.reloadepass.com – Add Funds To E-Pass Account: Drivers looking to add funds to their E-Pass account can visit the Reload E-Pass website online at www.reloadepass.com.