Clients that do not have perfect credit are eligible to request Surge Mastercard which is available online at yourcreditsurge.com.
Using Surge Mastercard people will get an opportunity to raise their FICE score.
Surge Mastercard Online Applying
Those who want to apply for the card will complete an online application that lasts for a couple minutes and will learn about the result in a minute. The first step to getting started is visit the Your Surge Card website.
At the site you will need to enter the following information:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Time at residence
- Select if you own or rent
- Indicate if you have a checking account
- Verify your age
- Select the Continue Your Application button
Proceed with the rest of the application process and at the end you will get an immediate decision. If you are approved your new credit card will be sent out to your mailing address. If you are denied the site will display it on your screen.
Surge Mastercard Features
It is important to learn about the terms and conditions of the credit card you apply for together with all the extra required fees.
- Enroll in online account access that is 24/7
- Credit card activity reported to all 3 major credit bureaus
- The initial credit limit is 0 depending on credit score
- Consumers that do not meet the credit requirement for an unsecured card can qualify for a secured card with under 0 limits
Rates and Fees
- 5 annual fee for the first year and thereafter
- 29.99% APR
- per month maintenance fee
- for additional card – one time fee
- Up to late payment fee
- Up to for returned payment
You will get the actual card in your mail address in a couple of days and later can start to use it for everyday needs. Each time you use your card you are building up your credit score and over time your score will rise and you’ll be able to receive better interest rates on loans.
After you start using the card you can sign up online banking and manage your account online. The online service is free to use and it allows cardholders to make their surge credit card payment online, receive online statements, view recent/past transactions, view their payment history, view previous statements, monitor their balance, etc.
Online banking is a convenient way for cardholders to monitor all of their account activity.