Frost Bank customers are able to monitor their business accounts via the Frost Cash Manager online accounts. This online platform is stated as an unbelievable useful service cause it shows account owners various details in real-time (past/current/future transactions, funds amount, available tools for managing, etc).
Cash Manager has a huge amount of interesting and useful features (simple interface, round the clock activeness, stable servers and so on). You will make fewer trips to the bank and have fewer questions because all of your questions can be answered by simply logging in to your account and reviewing your account details in real-time.
By having an online account you’ll be able to eliminate bank fees because you are handling your own transactions.
Frost Cash Manager installed tools
- View deposits and incoming wires
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View balance and transactions from all Frost accounts
- Review images of checks written up to 6 months ago
- Quickbooks synced with your account for exporting information
- Use ACH for directing payments
- Use wire transfer service for sending money
- Alerts feature for a number of notifications
All the available Cash Manager tools were designed to save users' time and funds. Any user should use it in the right way to gain these goals. The service replaces the need to communicate with customer service except when you may have a question of how a feature works. To get started with managing your account online visit frostcashmanager.com/cashplus.
Customers who have not registered for the service can call 1-888-481-0336 to speak with a Treasury Management representative to get setup.